What is Life Coaching?
Working with a Life Coach is a highly personal experience, that involves quality one-on-one time and deep meaningful inquiry. Most people who choose a Life Coach are not only looking for someone to partner with. In addition to relieve and heal emotional pain. Also someone who can teach them how to do that for themselves. It’s a more intimate process than reading a book or doing an online course. That’s why, when Clients and Coaches are matched well, profound life changes take place organically.
Ways of Thinking
Here are 2 of the most common ways working with a Life Coach impacts individuals:
What You Get
These are some things you will receive while working with us:
- Text messaging support.
- Impromptu calls as needed.
- Between-session assignments
- Personality assessments and debriefings.
- Scheduled one-on-one coaching sessions.
- On-line tools such as journaling, goal tracking, and accountability software.